Saturday, September 11, 2010

Somehow I don’t have a good feeling about my guppies…

 

After my trip to NYC, I came home and found that my other female guppy’s tail started to rot. =(

I immediately took her out of the large tank and hospitalized her along with my first sick guppy.

I found both of their gills to be inflamed and that their eyes were somewhat popping out…

I went and got them some medication, from an Asian aquarium store…the medication is call “fish saver” I used it for a couple of days, and didn’t really pay MUCH attention to the dosage that I was giving me…

I woke up this morning and found one of the 2 guppies (the one that’s lost her tail on the filter,) to be almost covered in BLACK specks!

I don’t think this is another symptom, considering that I couldn’t find a matching symptom description on my “fish sickness” guide, so I concluded that this is the result of having too much medication in the water, and the specks are markings of the fish being BURNT….

I changed their water…and now they’re in just clean water with no medication in it at all, and only some water conditioner…

Anyway…I hope she lives through tonight…but if not…I’m going to feel sad…but I’m not going to regret what I did…because honestly I tried my best…and I think it would be much better for her to pass away into a happier place than to continue to suffer in my little water bowl…

That’s it for now…O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment