Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This has been the saddest day of my life…

 

My guppy’s tail fell off…and I watched it happen…

When I first saw it, it was BARELY sticking on…and then as she swam around in a circle, the tails just fell off…

I almost cried when I saw what was happening…

Now she’s tailess…

I really wonder if this is being caused by a parasite instead of the accident…

So…I’m going to the pet store soon…

I’m going to stop writing about her on this blog now, because it’s just way too depressing, and I’ll start crying if I keep writing about her…

I’ll pray that she doesn’t die, but I can’t help but wonder now that, maybe dying would be a better choice for her.

Ok. I’m through with writing about her.

DSC00530

DSC00531

DSC00532

That’s all I’m going to write about her now…

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your fish. I hope she recover very soon.

    ReplyDelete